Monday, August 8, 2011

Facebook Fun Messages

That awkward moment when a comment gets more “likes” than your status.

☻/˚ •* ♥ ˚ ˚˚ ˛* ˛° * °♥ ˚ • *˚ . /▌*˛˚ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your profile. ~♥~˚ * / ˚. *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚

That awkward moment when someone comments on a really old picture and you realize they were probably stalking your page.

I`m back.. from my Facebook vacation :)

Like If : you hate when you get a notification, but it turns out to be pointless -_-

I made my Facebook status: "I kissed a girl"and then I liked it...

Sitting down real quick to check Facebook and Twitter...an hour later, I`m still there...

Good hair day = New profile picture.

What is Facebook? A place where boy posts a joke there is no response ... but Girl posts same joke she get 95 likes, 35 comment, 15 friend requests..! Like if agree :P

Facebook; the only place where I can be married to my best friend, and have more than 20 siblings.

The awkward moment when someone deletes their comment on facebook and you look like you’re talking to yourself.

I`m busy "liking" everything on Facebook to counterbalance all the "unliking" I do in real life.

There`s a thin line between "I should make a status about that" and "I should talk to a therapist about that."

If my boss saw how many cool things I post on Facebook in a day, he`d stop saying I`m unproductive.

The awkward moment when someone likes your picture that you posted 8 months ago...

The first and last person to LIKE this status are the sexiest people in the whole wide world! :)

CAUTION: This status will self-destruct in 10 seconds. The only way to stop it is by LIKE it! :D

Morning Routine: 1. Wake Up 2. Check phone for messages 3. Check Facebook for any notifications

Facebook = You realize how different you are from people. Twitter = You realize there are people who knows exactly how you feel.

Is it just me, or does having family members as friends on Facebook limit the things that you can say.

Log Out is the hardest button to press

I remember all my friends` birthday! Since I was on Facebook!

Facebook should get a "I don`t even know you" button, for the dumbasses who like to try to add people they don`t know.

Thanks Facebook, now I don`t know who actually remembered my birthday!

Mom, Dad and Teachers, OK, you`re on Facebook, please don`t invade Twitter now.

Dear Facebook, I can`t believe you still haven`t gotten that dislike button. Sincerely, YouTube.

You don’t have to like me. I’m not a Facebook status.

That awkward moment when one of your family members sends you a family request on Facebook.

I left MySpace for Facebook, and now I`m cheating on Facebook with Twitter

FACEBOOK FACT The people under your friends list on your wall are the people who visit your wall the most.

"Twitter is over capacity." *Refresh* "Twitter is over capacity." *Refresh* Screw it, I`m getting on Facebook.

Facebook REALLY needs a `No one cares` button

That one day fame on facebook because it`s not birthday.

Thanks to Facebook, i now know what everyone`s bathroom looks like

In an emergency, I`d probably write status about it before calling the police.

Does anybody know how can I send an enemy request on Facebook?

Texting + Facebook= Textbook. So I`m studying.



No comments:

Post a Comment