Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Best Friends Day Messages...

It's best friends day.. & all I wanna say is.. not everyone is lucky enough to have a friend like you. Thnx for being my best friend.

I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends.
I’m surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.
Happy Best Friends Day

A true friend understands when you say, “I forgot…” 
Waits forever when you say, “1 minute…”
Stays when you say, “leave me alone…”
and opens the door, ‘even before you knock…’
Happy Best Friends Day!!

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

A best friend is somebody who knows every last thing about you,
yet still manages to like you anyway.

I Say and You Listen,
its a Good Friendship.
You Say and I Listen,
is a Better Friendship.
But I dont Say and You Understand, 
is Best Friendship.

You’re a true friend,
That i want you to know,
Our love for each other
Has helped us to grow.
We’ve been through some tough times,
But we’ve made it through,
The only one i ever trusted was you.

There is no distance too far between best friends, for friendship gives wings to the heart.

Two people can't wish to be friends long if they can't manage to forgive each other's minor failings.

A true friend is not like a rain which pours & goes away.
A friend like a air, which is silent but always around u..

True Friends look at you with no judgment in their eyes, they know you've made mistakes but they accept you for being human and help you right the wrongs


Those who can sense your sadness in your smile; can hear your words in your silence; can feel your love in your anger; trust them. They are your real friends.


Friendship isn't about being there when it's convenient, it's about being there when its not.


Friends are like the leaves on a tree. Sometimes the wind blows them away. But TRUE Friends are the roots of that tree that has woven itself into your life!


Lovely quote by a True Friend :"when i die, do not come near my body ..because my hands may not come to wipe your tears off that time"


a true friend,is the one who lend you a hand when you're busy,lend a shoulder to cry on and lend their voices when you're speechless


A real friend not always about loving and caring, but also slap you in the face when they know you're about to make the biggest mistake in your life


some relationships are like tom and Jerry... they irritate each other... they tease each other.. but they still can't live without each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment