Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Random Facebook Status messages...

They say that when you dream about somebody, they went to sleep thinking about you. Quick! everybody think about me and we will have a big party in my dreams!!

Deny all...Admit nothing... Blame somebody else...

is going insane...wanna join me? it'll b fun...

so I was thinking...and then I stopped thinking...and now I feel better

wants you to tell me one memory you have of me??

Every person has a rather interesting story of how they met their best friend comment and tell me how you and your best friend came to be. :)

don't judge a person negatively for their feelings without full understanding of the situation. Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean that you're right.

i love those random memories that make you smile no matter what is going on in your life. =)

People will spoil your happiness just because they have nothing better to do and because they are unhappy with their own life. Stand your ground. ~ Mark Jones

When praises go up... blessings come down.

It's not that I'm afraid of telling you how I feel about you, I'm afraid of how you will react.

yes. no. yes. Yes! wait. No! Yes? Maybe not. i have no freaking clue. Wait. no. Never mind. Um. What was the question? OH! Yeah, of course lol

I'm going to change the name of my ipod to "the titanic" so whenever i plug it in to my computer it says "the titanic is syncing".

Learn from the past. Appreciate the present. Embrace the future.

Truth is, everyone will hurt you. Your friends, family, boyfriend/girlfriend and it's beyond your control.You just need to figure out who's worth suffering for.

I'm walkin' on sunshine!

I am not perfect, but I am limited edition ;)

Don't ever question the value of volunteers. Noah's Ark was built by volunteers; the Titanic was built by professionals.

PATIENCE is a VIRTUE I sadly do NOT possess.

says that we're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.

Smiling is the best reaction in all situation.

There should be an application called, "See how many people are pretending to be offline while they are on line".

goin to hang out with all my imaginary friends in the fruit loop garden and play with the glow in the dark monkeys!!!

is not available in some areas and may be too intense for some viewers. Parental discretion is advised.

hates when I do something like a ninja and there is nobody around to see!

is thinking that beer is the answer... who cares what the question is!

Smile uncontrollably and the world smiles with you. Laugh uncontrollably and they'll think your on drugs.

"the storm starts when the drops start dropping. when the drops stop dropping, then the storm starts stopping" Dr. Seuss

Some people are as right as a left turn.

Did you know that if you hold your nose you can't hum!! Hmmmmmm. Hahahahahaha, you just tried it! :)

In a life full of question marks, Try to be a exclamation point!!

Not only do I trip up and down stairs I also trip over flat surfaces and sometimes things that aren't there! :p

did u know "Dammit, I'm mad" spelt backwards is "Dammit, I'm mad" :D

... feels everyone should know that in 1952 Mr Potato Head was the first toy to be advertised on t.v. and that you had to provide your own potato.

WARNING: The man that usually keeps me together is currently deployed.

It doesn't matter how ugly or cute a person might look to you on the outside.. all that matters is how they are on the inside that really counts!!

It is a known FACT that you cannot LICK your Elbow!!! I have a feeling you are now attempting this.

Have you ever noticed that 75% of the time you use L.O.L your not even really laughing? lol

thank God! the monsters in my closet finally stopped yelling at the green fairies under my bed! i can finally go to sleep! GOOD NIGHT!!

After 10 years your mattress can weigh up to 20lbs more because of your dead skin cells, dust mites and their fecal matter. So sleep tight. haha

Girls fall in love because of what they hear, boys fall in love because of what they see. that's why girls wear make up and boys lie

If you like me, Push the LIKE button. If you think I'm a good friend comment on this and put a (:. If you hate me I don't care. :D

A smile is like a virus. You smile, and everyone smiles with you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment