Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Friendship status messages...


Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.  

The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?

If I had one gift that I could give you, my friend, it would be the ability to see yourself as others see you, because only then would you know how extremely special you are.

My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life.

How rare and wonderful is that flash of a moment when we realize we have discovered a friend.
Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief.
Life is nothing without friendship.

Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends.

Friendship is the only cure for hatred, the only guarantee of peace.

The greatest gift we can give one another is rapt attention to one another's existence.

Fortify yourself with a flock of friends! You can select them at random, write to one, dine with one, visit one, or take your problems to one. There is always at least one who will understand, inspire, and give you the lift you may need at the time.

But friendship is precious, not only in shade, but in the sunshine of life; and thanks to a benevolent arrangement of things, the greater part of life is sunshine

No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth.

A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.

Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.

Never exaggerate your faults, your friends will attend to that.

Advice from your friends in like the weather, some of it is good, some of it is bad.

True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.

A friend is a person who goes around saying nice things about you behind your back.

Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.


No comments:

Post a Comment