Monday, June 13, 2011

Funny Facebook Status Messages

Modern Marriage!!!

Priest to Guy: Do u agree to change your FACEBOOK status to married?
Guy: Yes I do.

...Priest to Girl: Do u agree to change your FACEBOOK status to married?
...Girl: Yes I do.

Priest: I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may “ POKE ” each other.
 






One spelling mistake can destroy your life. A Husband sent this to his wife: "I'm having a wonderful time wish you were her."

My Internet suddenly stopped working.. then I realized our neighbors didn't pay the bill.. How irresponsible :D

Behind every successful status update, there is a Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V

Whenever I have a problem, i just sing. Then I realize that my voice is WORSE than my problem...



The best part about standing near an elephant is ~ you never feel FAT !!

Shortest fairly tale-->once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "will u marry me?" The girl said "NO!" The guy lived happily ever after.

Life was much easier when Apple & Blackberry were just fruits!

Think of a number between 1 and 10. Multiply by 5. Divide by 2. Close your eyes... Dark isn't it?

The best medicine to remove skin aging and face marks is the ADOBE PHOTOSHOP !!

Adam and Eve had an ideal marriage. He didn't have to hear about all the men she could have married, and she didn't have to hear about the way his mother cooked.

Tip to reduce weight: first turn your head to the left and then turn it to the right. repeat this exercise every time you are offered something to eat.

I have been on a diet for two weeks, and all I've lost is two weeks.

When a Man opens the door of his car for his wife,you can be sure of one thing: Either the Car is New or the Wife.

There was a piece of chocolate cake in the fridge and a note, "Don't eat me." Now there's an empty plate and a note, "Don't worry, I don't eat paper."

If you fall once, get up. If you fall twice, get up. If you fall for the third time, tie your shoelaces!!

Biggest lie ever : I have read and agreed to the terms of use .

Q: Why should we believe in GOD? A: Because there are still some questions which cannot be answered by GOOGLE.

Physics would have been much easier if 'Tree' instead of 'Apple' had fallen on Newton's head :))

If Adam and Eve were Chinese, we would still be in paradise because they would have ignored the apple and eaten the snake.

Dear Microsoft word, please understand - my name is NOT a spelling mistake!

2 comments:

  1. Put the key of despair into the lock of apathy. Turn the knob of mediocrity slowly and open the gates of despondency - welcome to my life
    Status & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys make it really easy for all the folks out there.
    funny quotes

    ReplyDelete